Product News

WOKA: Rely on Us for Reliable Custom Moulds and Accurate Solutions

As a reputable brand in the field of custom mold manufacturing, WOKA has been specializing in precision molds since 2005. With a commitment to delivering top-quality products and services, WOKA prides itself on its extensive experience, state-of-the-art facilities, and dedication to meeting the unique needs of its clients.

Extensive Facilities and Advanced Technology

WOKA boasts a spacious injection molding factory covering an impressive 5000㎡, equipped with cutting-edge machinery and equipment. With a comprehensive range of 24 injection molding machines, WOKA has the capacity to handle projects of various sizes and complexities. From small-scale prototypes to large-scale productions, WOKA’s facility is designed to optimize productivity, ensuring efficient and precise custom mold manufacturing.

Global Reach with Local Expertise

With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, WOKA serves a diverse client base, with 60% of its projects dedicated to domestic clients and the remaining 40% exported globally. This balance reflects WOKA’s ability to cater to both local and international demands, providing custom mold solutions tailored to specific requirements.

Additionally, WOKA places great importance on quality, aiming to achieve ISO9001 certification in 2016. This commitment to acquiring internationally recognized quality standards demonstrates WOKA’s dedication to delivering precision molds that meet or exceed industry expectations.

Furthermore, WOKA collaborates with external partners for projects requiring large-tonnage capacities beyond their in-house capabilities. These strategic sub-contracted partnerships allow WOKA to offer custom mold manufacturing services with capacities up to 1800 tons, ensuring that even the most demanding projects are met with efficiency and professionalism.


With WOKA as your trusted partner in custom mold manufacturing, you can expect precision, reliability, and a commitment to excellence. With over a decade of experience, an extensive facility, advanced technology, a global reach, and local expertise, WOKA is well-positioned to cater to the diverse needs of clients worldwide. Whether it’s a small-scale prototype or a large-scale production, WOKA’s dedication to quality ensures that your custom mold requirements will be met with unmatched precision and efficiency. Trust WOKA as your go-to source for all your custom mold manufacturing needs.

Related Articles

Back to top button