Patient Monitor Accessories: From The Experts At Unimed
With so many different patient monitor accessories to choose from, you may wonder what you need for your hospital. Here at Unimed, we have various products to browse through, including stands and clamps. Read on to learn more about our selection!
Overview of Unimed
Our patient monitors are some of the most advanced on the market, and our accessories are designed to complement them. In addition, we offer various accessories, including cable management solutions, mounting brackets, power supplies, and more.
The best monitoring accessories for your patient
- External Pulse Oximeter: This accessory attaches to the finger or earlobe of the patient and provides real-time readings of oxygen saturation levels in the blood. This is an important metric to monitor, as low oxygen levels can indicate some serious health conditions.
- Blood Pressure Cuff: This accessory is used to measure blood pressure, another important metric to track for general health and specific conditions like hypertension.
- ECG Leads: These leads attach to the patient’s chest and allow for monitoring of their electrocardiogram (ECG). This is useful for tracking heart rate and rhythm, which can help diagnose various cardiac conditions.
- SpO2 Probe: This probe attaches to the patient’s finger or earlobe and measures their level of blood oxygenation. This is important for both general health and the diagnosis of respiratory conditions.
- Temperature Probe: This probe is placed under the armpit or on the forehead of the patient and allows for accurate body temperature measurement. This is important for both general health assessment and diagnosis of feverish illnesses.
We’re committed to providing our customers with the best products and services and are always here to help. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.